Monday 8 February 2016

The Little Dragon.

The tiny little dragon
Is feeling very sad,
Oh why, Oh why,
Oh why, Oh why,
Is he feeling so bad?

I wonder if he's lost his coat?
Or has he got a poorly throat?
Perhaps he's got an itchy nose?
Or itchy feet and itchy toes?
Has he lost his favourite shoes?
Has he heard some nasty news?
Is he scared of night and dark?
Has he heard a big dog bark?
Did he get into a fight?
Or lose his teddies in the night?

Oh what, Oh what, Oh what is wrong?
Has he heard a sad, sad song?
All this weeping's just too sad?
Can we somehow make him glad?

The dragon cries so much and sighs
And makes big tears come to my eyes
Why the moaning? Why the groaning?
Tiny dragon, tell me do,
What in the world is wrong with you?

Oh can't you see? Oh can't you see?
The little dragon said to me.
Oh can't you look? Oh can't you find?
Oh can't you see? Oh are you blind?

Last night as I lay in my bed
I got a terribly sneezy head.
And this is why I sit and wail
Because when I sneezed...
I burnt my tail!

No comments:

Post a Comment