Sunday 23 December 2018

I want be a... YouTuber.

I want to be a YouTuber
And I know that I can do it,
Somebody told me it's easy
And there's really nothing to it.
You've just got get hold of a camera
And talk about things you know,
And show some clips and give some tips
Then post the video.

Yes I want to be a YouTuber
Just like Jacksepticeye
Or something like Dudeperfect
Or maybe KSI.
I'm going get some headphones
And learn to use cameras and mics,
And I'll get a million subscribers
And seven billion Likes.

Yes, I'm going to be a YouTuber
I might be funny like Markiplier,
Or play games like Ninja or Tfue
And watch my subs get higher and higher.
I'll never stop uploading
And I'll never stop having fun,
And one day I'll be like PewDiePie
And I'll be number one.


No comments:

Post a Comment